- When I was 8, I nearly cut off my left middle finger while trying to cut a hot dog.
- I've only gotten sunburn twice.
- I can make Jumbalaya.
- I live alone.
- I went to an all boy prep school for 11 years.
- I am a Super Mario Kart fanatic, and except for my pledge son, I am unbeatable in Battle Mode.
- I’ve been in three shows in a row that required me to wear one or more wigs.
- I’ve skydived 4 times.
- I own 5 Meg Ryan movies.
- For my 22nd birthday, I asked for and received a 14.4 volt DeWalt drill.
- I lost 30 pounds in 2007.
- States I’ve never been to: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire,
South Dakota, Vermont
- I make friends by offering them Starbursts.
- If you ask me, I’ll give you an autographed headshot.
- I have 15 email addresses.
- I lost Michael Connor’s Television, but I bought him a new one.
- I’m not half bad with a handgun.
- My car’s name is Fievel.
- For 2 years in high school, I wanted to be a pyrotechnician.
- I have an intense fear of stinging insects.
- I don’t wear black or brown dress shoes.
- I have 8.5 days of Musical Theatre on my computer.
- I met Sidney Poitier at a movie theatre. (My dad was talking to him while I went to take a piss)
- When I hadn’t been to the Nordstrom’s in the West County Westfield Mall for 4 weeeks,
I was sent a handwritten note to see if I was ok.
- I’ve been maintaining J Pages since April 2001.
- I only eat chicken flavored ramen.
- When I’m at home, I usually pee sitting down.
- The last time I had a birthday party was when I turned 5.
- I have a tattoo on my lower back.
- I’ve only been in one car accident that was my fault. It was the first day I had my license,
and there was no visible damage to either car involved.
- Sometimes I floss 3 times in the same day.
- I have flat feet.
- My Family calls me John.
- During the summer of 2003, I saw 42nd
Street for the second time. Having never tapped before, I decided that I wanted to be in it one
day. I started taking tap that summer. In the summer of 2005, I was in a professional production of 42nd
- My arms are unusually long for my torso. All of my jackets and long sleeve shirts that aren’t
tailor made are short on them.
- I got the nickname Jay in high school track, when there were 4 different Johns on the Track team.
The 4x4 team started calling me Jay. It stuck.
- I have a birthmark on my left foot.
- I only read non-fiction.
- I can’t sit “Indian” style.
- I have a scar on my left arm from high school football.
- My oldest possession is my teddy bear. I’ve slept with it since before I could talk.
- I didn’t eat hamburgers until I was a senior in high school. In n Out changed my mind.
- I have astigmatism.
- I write in cursive.
- I have a mole on the back of my head. You can only see it when I’m bald.
- I’m United Methodist, but I’ve been to more Bar Mitzvahs than Confirmations.
- I was passenger in a Jeep Wrangler when my friend hit a tree in a parking lot. I had not yet put on
my seatbelt, and I busted the windshield, with my forehead. I had no cuts, or head injuries.
- I’m morally against saying “excuse me” after you burp. You shouldn’t apologize
for something completely natural.
- I was born during a Cowboys Labor Day game. A cop pulled over my dad on the way to the hospital
for speeding, then escorted them the rest of the way. The Cowboys came back from behind (23-3), to beat the Washington Redskins
- As a child, I had allergic reactions to excessive heat.
- I'll try almost
anything at least once, but not twice.
- I wear sandals
all year round, unless its snowing, or below 32 degrees, and even then I sometimes wear sandals.
- I didin't eat
eggs until I was 23.
- Same with Mashed
- I enjoy setting
up wireless networks.
- I have a Mac,
and a PC.
- I've gained 40
pounds in college.
- I own, but don't
like wearing contact lenses.
- I'm a dog
- I'm anti-politically
correct, and it offends most people who don't know me.
- I was the second
Black initiate into the Beta-Sigma Chapter of Kappa Sigma, since 1902. (Although, there is no hard evidence that there was
ever another before me, just a picture)
- The only book
that I've read cover to cover is Catcher in the Rye. Its also the only book I've ever read more than once.
- People who are
intimidated by me, usually intimidate me more than I intimidate them.
- I collect stuffed
- I love road trips.
- I never buy pens,
I steal them every chance I get.
- Chicago is my
favorite city in the US.
- I wear boxers,
briefs, and boxer briefs. It splits about 30/20/50.
- I'm extremely
afraid of death. I've passed out thinking about it.
- I can't sleep
without a TV on in the Background.
- Top 3 most
played songs in iTunes
3: Not for the Life of Me - Thoroughly Modern Millie
Play Count- 44
2: You Can't Stop
the Beat - Hairspray
Play Count- 47
1: Welcome to the 60's- Hairspray
Play Count- 66
- Top 3 Non-musical
3: More than a Woman- Aalyah
Play Count- 6
2: Feeling Good- Michael Bublé
Play Count- 7
1: Esta Tarde
Vi Llover- Claudia Acuna
Play count- 9
- I own a hat with
the confederate flag on it.
- I shocked myself
by sticking a paperclip into a power strip when I was 8. My hand turned black, and the paperclip fused to the metal power
- I love trucks.
- I practice my
smile for photo ops.
- I played the
Double Bass with Wynton Marsalis.
- In kindergarten,
a classmate thought that I was an Aborigine because we saw a picture of them in a book, and she thought I looked like them.
- I don't like
using real dishes. I prefer paper plates, plastic cups, and plastic utensils.
- I rode a camel
for publicity photos when I was 7.
- I don't grow
hair on my arms.
- I'm allergic
- I almost hit
a child with a golf cart when I was 13.
- I tan.
- I have a white
son who is only one year younger than me. His name is Nick, and we eat at PF Chang's together.
- I hate it when
people try to impress me.
- I can tell the
difference between Sprite, Slice, and 7up. I like Sprite the best.
- I wear the cologne
Wings for Men.
- I actually believe
that the end of the world is coming within the next 20 years.
- My first CD was
the soundtrack to Aladdin.
- I hate loud music.
- I wanted to be
on the TV show Kids Incorperated.
- I sometimes eat
pizza with a knife and fork.
- I like sleeping
on couches better than sleeping on a bed.
- I typed the last
50 trivia of this list in one sitting.
- I enjoy the pain
of sore muscles.
- Behind the backseat
of my truck there are: 6 bungee cords, rope, an elastic net from an old Jeep Grand Cherokee, a First Aid Kit with no Band
Aids, a Wire hanger, a jack, and a kite, just in case. (The kite replaced the two I had before it for emergencies)
- Sometimes people
who talk to me on the phone are shocked to find out I'm black.
- I hate to sweat.
- One of the things
on this list is not true. Email me a guess of which one it is.